Funds And Services For Nonprofits
A nonprofit endowment fund is an effective vehicle for building a sustainable financial future and securing the legacy of local nonprofits by ensuring they have the resources necessary to serve the community now and in perpetuity.
The Community Foundation is your go-to resource for developing effective charitable giving strategies that amplify your philanthropy and help your organization achieve its mission. Many recognize the Community Foundation as a grantmaker. We are also a viable, sustainable investment partner capable of managing your long-term charitable assets and securing your organization’s financial future. We also assist with planned giving and other complex gift options to make the most of the opportunities that come your way.
Nonprofit Investment Fund
For nonprofits that want to protect medium-to-long-term assets. You may request distributions back to your organization as needed for maximum flexibility. The fund is invested in one of our non-endowed portfolios to generate long-term growth. You may request and receive up to 100% of your portfolio assets at any time.
Nonprofit Endowment Fund
For nonprofits that want to protect long-term assets while receiving annual distributions to support their mission. The fund is invested in our endowment portfolio to provide long-term sustainability. This option is ideal for those who want to assure their donors that the endowment's principal will remain intact or honor a donor's bequest to the endowment fund.
- Low Cost: The size of our investment portfolio drives your investment costs down.
- Oversight: We have a fiduciary duty to ensure prudent investment of your assets. Investment activity is overseen by an investment committee, a consultant and our experienced staff.
- Transparency: Online access to your fund is available 24 hours a day through DonorCentral.
- Diversification: The Foundation’s three investment portfolios are diversified across a broad range of classes and strategies.
- Alignment of Interests: Our own assets are invested with the same managers and in the same pools.
- Relieve your team of the administrative burden of managing the assets. We handle your fund's accounting, reporting, gift acknowledgments, and other administrative duties so you can focus on your organization's mission.
- Planned Giving Options: The Community Foundation can help donors benefit your organization by expanding your charitable giving options. For example, with a charitable gift annuity, your donors receive maximum tax benefits and a lifetime income stream.
- Rich Resources: We offer annual trainings on various development topics, endowment building and board training.
- Non-cash Gifts: The Community Foundation can assist your organization and donors by facilitating diverse types of gifts.
- Recognition: Your nonprofit fund is listed in partnership on our website.
- Online Access: Get fund information at any time through our easy and secure online portal.
For more information about establishing your nonprofit fund, contact us at 561.659.6800 or reach out to our Philanthropic Services Team.